Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday 5

Yes, I know. It's been a week since I last posted. I know I should have posted all through the week, but whenever I found time to connect, I found myself enjoying other blog entries and then had no time to write my own. So, today I am determined to post. I missed the Thursday 13, so here is my Friday 5:

Highlights of the week
  1. Mother's Day. Seeing the look of pride on my boys' faces as they handed me cards and gifts. Their little faces were certainly gift enough.
  2. Beautiful weather. (I am a sunshine snob. Even when we are in the midst of draught conditions and the lawns are brown and everyone is praying for rain, if the sun is out, I'm a happy girl - the only one sighing with disappointment when the rain comes. May be living in the wrong state).
  3. Two-day girls' trip to Memphis. Doubled-over in laughter, maintaining a train of thought, bargain hunting, chick-flick, lots of ice cream.
  4. 70% off lowest marked price at Pottery Barn Outlet. Seriously may be the single best shopping experience of my life. Diving into the huge box and finding the best deals ever. May be on a shopping high from this for a long time (we can hope).
  5. Lots of hugs and kisses from C and R upon my return. Hearing R say I missed you, Mommy!! and Dove Dou, Too.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

WELCOME BACK! I've missed you! Seriosly need to write about your girl's weekend. Jealous!!!!

Alana said...

You were missed! Love ya!

Shelley said...

oh my, where oh where is this fabled pottery barn outlet! you must, i repeat MUST tell me, or take me! i'm serious!