Sunday, May 6, 2007

Where do they shop?

Ok. Do you ever see those girls who always seem to surprise you with a super cute outfit when they've been living in sweat pants everytime you've seen them all week? How do they do that? They seem so effortless with their style - like they are fine with the sweat pant style (no judgments are being passed). So you just kind of categorize them in your head as Sweat Pant Girl. Then, you go to Book Club, or church and wow - they have the cutest outfit on. Not one you have spotted at the Gap, Target, Dillards, or TJ Maxx. So you ask where they found such a great find. They nonchalently say Old Navy every time! Let me tell you - I have been to Old Navy a lot and I like their clothes, but these outfits are never there! What Old Navy are they shopping at? And why don't they want to talk about shopping and clothes? Why are they hiding their shopping secrets? I admire the effortless style they have like I just threw this old thing on, but I have to say it is driving me nuts.

I am going to Old Navy this week.

3 comments:

Queen Dixie said...

ok - you never were the "ok, she's the sweat pant girl", but you were definately the "she has on ANOTHER cute outfit" girl!! I'm proud to know you!! You are too cute.

Janelle said...

Welcome to the dark side! Good to see you in blog world! It never fails that I ask someone where they got their cute outfit...always another COUNTRY. Like I am going to Paris for that purse!

Anonymous said...

Ok I am so Sweat Pant Girl! Afterall I spend monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday at the YMCA...it is kinda hard not to become Sweat Pant Girl...BUT I totally hit the cute outfits at Old Navy and here is the trick...MANEQUIN SHOP!!! I see a cute manequin and I buy everything! After a couple of days the manequins are swapped and redressed...therefore new cute outfit choice! It is the only way to shop especially with my stinkerbell with me. :)