Sunday, May 6, 2007

What have I gotten myself into?

I can't believe I am doing this. Starting a blog. I have no idea what this entails - just threw myself in head first. I have to say that I have been influenced. Alana and Janelle just started blogs and although my first reaction was where would I find the time for that?, I have to say that I was intrigued. Plus, I trust these friends, so I hold them entirely responsible for any dishes that get ignored, laundry that goes unfolded, must-haves on sale that go unpurchased, etc. Hopefully this will be a fun way to keep family and friends involved in our family's happenings.

2 comments:

Queen Dixie said...

Oh, Sara - the time from you has been long, but not forgotten!! I do miss you and now I can really keep tabs on you. I thank you for starting a blog, I now know how we are going to keep in touch!! Love you!

Alana said...

Yay!!!! Another victim, tee, hee! This is going to be so much fun! Love ya!