Monday, June 11, 2007

Just Call Me Dixie

Ok. I'm back. I have taken a leave of absence from blogging, but (audible sigh of relief), I am back. Seriously, it has been 13 days since my last post. What is going on here??

I only claim the excuse of busyness,which is really not an acceptable excuse, because, really, what young mother living in 2007 is not busy(emphasis on young)? I have had a wonderful visit with family, a trip to Memphis, a trip with the boys to Branson, and lots of T-ball games, teaching my classes, swim lessons, playdates, etc. No time to sleep, much less blog.

So, I am making an attempt to re-enter the blog world. No promises on frequency, but I will try to keep you updated on the big stuff (and the little stuff, too).

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That is hilarious! I for one have missed you!

Shelley said...

i'm so glad your back! and we loved seeing you!